Tuesday 25 May 2010

Eye Of Thundera, Give Me Sight Beyond Sight

Seraphim and Virgin With are two bands I've gotten into by reccomendations from friends and I'm very grateful my eyes have been opened to these bands.  I buy records from bands I like that I've checked out previously on MP3 format and some money left over in my paypal account left over from recycling old phones allowed me to order these when I got a couple of others from Free Cake Records.



This Virgin Witch record I thought was going to come on black but turns out it was on grey with a screen printed B-side.  I've said it before but touches like this are what make vinyl truly the best music format.  The cover is also silver screen printed, you've got to love that screen print smell, it's art school nostalgia.

No comments:

Post a Comment