Tuesday 25 May 2010

Got A Number Thirteen Tattooed On My Neck

Withdrawal - Unknown Misery
Withdrawal are tight, Canadian holy terror.  I ordered this from the band a while back and threw in for a shirt at the same time to make the postage worth my while, I got a mail from Adam in the band saying they ran out of my size, it's happened to me with my band on more than one occasion so I was willing to wait for the next batch.  I also got chatting to him about a bunch of random shit, turns out we;re both not complete douchebags and are actually nice dudes.  Fast forward to this week and after an email letting me know they found my shirt in my size I received the 7" along with a short story by Adam with a little note apologising for the delay, all I can say is the record is well worth waiting for, the artwork is stellar, music heavy as sin and there's the obligatory Process logo on the record label.  Seek this out if you dare.

No comments:

Post a Comment