Tuesday 25 May 2010

Songs For Burning Lovers

Burning Love - Don't Ever Change b/w Jack The Ripper [Deranged]
I've got a lttle love affair going on with Burning Love, I knew they'd be awesome as their vocalist Chris has a solid back catalogue but when Santa Karla played with them back in December '09 they blew my mind.  So damn tight and powerful on stage, I ordered all the colours of the demo 7" on TDON prior to that show, I'm up to 9 pieces of wax right now.  This 7" is a sampler for their new LP on Deranged Records out of Canada entitled 'Songs For Burning Lovers' with a B-side of a Nick Cave song.  It's on regular black and a blue/white mix, the labels for each colour are different colour variations also which is a little different as the only colour change is normally the vinyl itself.  Good touch lads.  Really looing forward to the full length even more now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment