Friday 3 September 2010

Integrity - Septic Death [Victory]

This is a weird one (unusual for an Integrity record to be described as unusual isn't it?), this is basically two Septic Death tracks with Dwid's vocals recorded in place of the original vocals.  Originally given away with copies of a zine called Bloodbook, Victory did a repress of it on white, clear and black.  This is the second record I got from the missus as a birthday present.  The vinyl has a whisp of white in it on the edge, this would suggest that this was made just after the white records and the flecks of white are leftovers from that run.  I like it when that happens, I think the term is transitional records.  My copy hasn't got an insert, I think the original dude must have lost it or something, don't know how though, I've never lost something like that, but then again, I'm not retarded.

No comments:

Post a Comment