Tuesday 19 July 2011

Out Of Hand - Dirty South [Hemlock 13]

 Out Of Hand, the little shits, these guys used to cause so much shit when they played.  It was amazing, real shows should be dangerous, you should be worried that people are going to get seriously hurt, you should be on the look out for flying fists, feet or chairs.  These guys were the real deal.  At the time this record came out, I was broke as hell, working a minimum wage job and paying way too much on rent and bills to even contemplate buying vinyl, in fact I was selling a lot of my records to get by.  Something I have been regretting for years now.

I picked this baby up a few months back when Billy Lumm was shedding off his record collection to fund a round the world trip, I'm guessing Nate must've found a box of them after the rest sold out and made a bunch of special covers.  Correct me if I'm wrong, that is pure speculation.

Best thing about this record is the run off etching "Jon IB: CT's hardest mosher."  Ha!

I'm off out for a Nando's.

No comments:

Post a Comment