Wednesday 28 July 2010

xDisciplex A.D. - Heaven And Hell [Facedown]

I'm still catching up with the records I've been receiving over the past month or so, this one I got in a nice little trade for a Danzig drug free shirt that I haven't been able to fit into since 2005, cheers for this Boardy.  This record came from the same press as the white LP I picked up from a guy on ebay for less than three quid earlier in the year, according to discogs.com this is out of 400, the most common, but only by 50.  I was fine just owning one copy of this, I can stomach that, I have one copy of the No Blood, No Altar Now LP and I haven't got a sick compulsion to collect every variant of that, but now I have two out of the three colours of Heaven And Hell I'm going to have to find the missing one from the set now aren't I. 

Total pressing info:
250 x white vinyl
350 x clear vinyl
400 x red vinyl

I've already got a Shockwave obsession, I've always been a big fan of Disciple but never really had much of their stuff on vinyl, I feel another collection brewing in me.  "To the bitter end I will survive."


No comments:

Post a Comment