Monday 25 July 2011

Rot In Hell / Moloch - Split [Feast Of Tentacles]

 I checked out Moloch about a year ago on the reccommendation of a couple of the Rot In Hell fellas, it's good shit, not surprising that the band ended up doing a split 7" then. 

This one came on a couple of different colours, I believe the pressing info was 400 on black and 100 on red.  The cool thing being the covers on the red records were printed with red ink, it's all screen printed with the inserts being done on tea stained paper.
Feast Of Tentacles have been putting out tidy little packages recently, always high wuality both musically and aesthetically. 

I missed out on any kind of special release cover for this one, I hear there was one made for the show in Nottingham but I couldn't make the trip up unfortunately.  I hope I get to see Moloch play in the near future.





No comments:

Post a Comment